We offer unique, short intensive and tailor-made courses (10- 20 days) for students in the areas of:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Economics
- Forestry and Forest Management
- Animal Sciences
- Horticulture and Biotechnology
- Environmental Engineering and Water Management
- Food Technology and Human Nutrition
- Production and Power Engineering, Renewable Energy Sources, Waste Disposal
We welcome organized groups of 10-15 students.
Current offer comprises:
- Foundation of International Economics and Agriculture
- Current Problems with Classification and Evaluation of Soil Qualities
- Forestry and Transportation Activity in Polish Woods
- Model Forest Technologies in Sustainable Forest Management
- Close-to-nature Silviculture
- Soil Enzymology
- Soil, Natural Environment and Landscape Diversity as a Base of Life in Europe
- Forest Protection
- Practicals in Plant and Environmental Biotechnology
- Foundation of International Horticulture
- Foundation of International Food Technology
- Renewable Energy
- Management and Production Engineering.
- PRODUCTION AND FOOD SAFETY
The course fee varies depending on the course duration, its content and number of participants.
The University offers accommodation in student residences close to the centre of Krakow, with its unique cultural sites and a variety of cultural events which take place all year round.
The total price for one participant is 300 EUR; price includes: accomodation, orientation day, welcome bag, individual contact with the lecturer, classes, city sightseeing.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office